Features Of KDSBNIDHI Ltd
- It is mandatory to be a member in the company.
- Company will issue twenty shares (10/- Rs each) for all accounts. 2. Please produce original document (s) for verification & photocopy of each document.
- Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.
- Mandatory to complete the KYC Norms.
- Nomination facility available for deposits.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up prescribed form.
- For more details approach your branch.
- Terms & conditions apply and all deposit plan only for member/share holders.
Mode of Payment :-
- All payments to the company shall be made either in cash or by cheque/ draft against the receipt countersigned by its authorized signatory payments by any mode or media other than mentioned above shall be at the member account holder's own risk. The cheque/draft shall be credited in the name of member Account Holder subject to clearance by the bank. Out station cheques shall not be accepted.
- Installments are to be paid regularly in each working day. The member account holder will have to deposit 30 days payment in the moth.
Issue Passbook :-
- A passbook will be issued to every Member Account Holder. The Member Account Holder shall get the pass book updated at regular intervals. If any discrepancy or difference in the amount is found between the entries made in the passbook and receipts duly countersigned by the authorized signatory of the branch office bearing seal. Payment shall be made on the basis of receipts only.