Monthly income Scheme is best for those who are looking for a safe and constant stream of income. This MIS savings scheme will give you a guaranteed return on your investment. Its scheme is more suitable for Senior Citizen, Pensioner, Retired officer and any other person who can invest lumsum amount. We can provide best Monthly income scheme as follows.
- You can Deposit 500 for 40 months and get 1 lack after 13 years.
- You can Deposit 1000 for 40 months and get 2 lack after 13 years.
- You can Deposit 1300 for 60 months and get 1 lack after 69 months.
- You can Deposit 1500 for 50 months and get 1 lack after 51 months.
- You can Deposit 2000 for 40 months and get 1 lack after 41 months.
Terms & Conditions:-
- It is mandatory to be a member in the company.
- Company will issue 10 shares (10/- Rs. each) for MIS Plan
- Minimum MIS would be of Rs. 10000/- and further in multiple of Rs. 1000/-
- Interest can be withdrawn on specific frequencies as monthly only.
- TDS Deducted as per provisions and income tax Act
- Loan available against deposits up to 80% of deposited amount after one month from the date of deposit
- In case of death of a depositor, the company will repay to nominee or beneficiary the principal & due interest, at which it was accepted
- MIS deposits have a minimum deposit period of 6 months and maximum deposit period is 5 years
- MIS deposit will be premature after 6 month from the date of deposit and charges will be applicable 1% on MIS interest rate prescribed in MIS deposit bond and receipt